Aurora’s Best Cannabis Concentrates
A concentrate is technically anything extracted from the cannabis plant, but in the modern world of skillfully crafted cannabis products, consumers can pick between the best cannabis concentrates to find the right one for their personal needs. Concentrates give users a way to get all the benefits of marijuana without having to inhale smoke. At Colorado Harvest Company, we carry a large variety of cannabis concentrates for medical and recreational use alike. Keep reading to learn more about the kinds of cannabis concentrates for sale in our Aurora, CO dispensary.
Uses for Cannabis Concentrates
Depending on the ways that THC is extracted and the type of the concentrate, the methods of consuming cannabis can differ. Concentrates like cannabis oil are excellent choices for cooking; it’s easy to measure exact portions of oil in order to create the dose you want. Shatter wax is typically consumed through a process called dabbing (which happens when the user dabs the concentrate on a hot surface and inhales), while tinctures can be used topically or ingested orally. The various types and uses of cannabis concentrates can be daunting to think about, but our educated staff can help you choose the best cannabis concentrates for what you want.
Kinds of Cannabis Concentrates
- Shatter wax- Shatter wax is a highly concentrated cannabis extract which takes the form of an amber colored, transparent sheet resembling glass. Shatter gives consumers a long-lasting and intense high. Shatter is generally consumed through a set up called an oil rig which warms up the concentrate so it can be inhaled.
- Cannabis tinctures- Tinctures are made by soaking bud flowers in an alcohol extraction solution. Tinctures are discreet, and drops can be mixed with beverages or ingested by themselves. In comparison to other ingestibles, tinctures have a potent and rapid onset.
- Cannabis oil- Cannabis oil can be directly ingested, but it also works very well when used in cooking. It can be added to food in specific portions, allowing consumers to get the correct dosage.
- CBD oil- CBD oil is an extract that is non-psychoactive and can be used for a wide variety of health issues, like epilepsy, anxiety, nausea and cancer treatment among other uses. CBD oil is easy to ingest and doesn’t give the user a high.
- Topical cannabis- Topical Cannabis can range from balms to lotions and jellies. Topicals can be applied directly to parts of the body that need soothing relief from pain, soreness or inflammation. Cannabis balms give users the benefits of marijuana without experiencing any of its psychoactive properties.
Buy Cannabis Concentrate in Aurora
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff makes an effort to give customer the best service possible. In addition to cannabis concentrates, we have a wide variety of organically grown flowers, high-quality edibles, joints and accessories. Contact us today to find out more about how to buy cannabis concentrates in Aurora, CO.