Denver’s Best Cannabis Concentrates
Anything extracted from the cannabis plant can be called a concentrate, but in today’s world of expertly honed cannabis products, consumers can choose from the best cannabis concentrates to find one that addresses their personal needs. Concentrates offer a way to experience all the benefits of marijuana without inhaling smoke. At Colorado Harvest Company, we offer a huge range of cannabis concentrates for recreational and medical use alike. Read on to learn more about the types of cannabis concentrates for sale in our Denver, CO dispensary.
Cannabis Concentrate Uses
Depending on the methods used for THC extraction and the type of concentrate, the ways to consume cannabis can differ. Concentrates in oil form like cannabis oil are great for cooking with; it’s easy to measure precise portions and of oil, so you can create exact doses. Shatter wax is best consumed through dabbing (literally dabbing the concentrate on a hot surface and inhaling), while tinctures can be ingested orally or used topically. The many uses and types of cannabis concentrates can be overwhelming, but our knowledgeable staff can help in determining what the best cannabis concentrates are for what you need.
Types of Cannabis Concentrates
- Shatter wax– Shatter wax is an extremely concentrated cannabis extract that takes the form of a transparent, amber colored sheet that resembles glass. Shatter leaves users with an intense and long-lasting high. It’s generally consumed through a set-up called an oil rig that heats up the product and prepares it to be inhaled.
- Cannabis tinctures– Tinctures are created by soaking high-quality bud flowers in an alcohol extraction solution. Tinctures are discreet, and drops can be ingested alone or mixed with beverages. Compared to other ingestibles, tinctures have a potent and rapid onset.
- Cannabis oil– Cannabis oil can be ingested directly, but it also works extremely well for cooking. Cannabis oil can be added to food in exact amounts, making it easy to ingest the appropriate dosage.
- CBD oil– CBD oil is a non-psychoactive cannabis extract that can be used for a huge variety of ailments, like anxiety, nausea, epilepsy and cancer treatment among other uses. It is easy to ingest and does not produce a high.
- Topical cannabis– Topical cannabis can range from lotions to balms and jellies. They can be applied directly onto areas of the body that need soothing relief from inflammation, pain or soreness. Cannabis balms offer the benefits of marijuana without the psychoactive properties.
Buy Cannabis Concentrate in Denver
Our educated and approachable staff makes it a point to provide the best customer service possible. Along with cannabis concentrates, we carry a wide range of high-quality edibles, organically grown flowers, joints and accessories. Contact us today to learn more about how to buy cannabis concentrates in Denver, CO.