Colorado Harvest Company – About Us
Colorado Harvest Company serves retail and medical customers an extensive selection of the finest quality edibles, extracts, concentrates, and naturally grown marijuana flower.
Founded in 2009, the company leads the evolution of Colorado’s cannabis industry with quality product innovations, great values, and friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
With an experienced team of expert growers, the company produces more than 70 strains using proven natural growing techniques in modern facilities to ensure the safest products for our customers and the environment.
Colorado Harvest Company dispensaries have been recognized by media worldwide as both the favorite of locals and the preferred stop for out-of-state visitors. Three stores are conveniently located in South and East Denver, along with two new locations opening soon in Aurora.
Some interesting facts about Colorado Harvest Company:
- We currently produce over 700 pounds of naturally grown cannabis per month, so our stores keep a minimum of 20 freshly harvested strains in stock at any given time
- We employ over 50 team members who enjoy above average wages, benefits and training
- Our Broadway store, formerly branded Evergreen Apothecary, is the most popular destination on Denver’s Green Mile
- An economic impact study found that our first two stores generated 280 jobs and $30 million in taxes to Colorado’s economy in 2014
- In June of 2015, we acquired Wellness Center of Denver and rebranded it as our Dayton store in East Denver
- The owners of CHC have ownership interest in O.penVAPE, the leading cannabis personal vaporizer in the country, as well as Organa Labs, the national leader in high quality cannabis oil extraction techniques